Nissan NFL Score More Contest – 2013/2014
1. To enter and qualify, starting from December 16, 2013 at 8:01pm EST until January 19, 2014 at 11:59pm EST, complete the official entry form located on www.nflscoremore.com and correctly answer the question regarding which Nissan vehicle was broadcast during the television commercial on the CTV/TSN broadcast football games specified in the attached schedule, throughout the remaining NFL regular season and NFL Playoff games. Incorrectly answered entries are not eligible. All times in this contest refer to Eastern Time. Limit one (1) entry per person or email address per Contest Week. In the event it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once per week, all your entries will be void.
2. No purchase necessary to enter or win a prize.
3. Contest closes 11:59pm EST January 19th, 2014.
4. Eligibility: To enter and be eligible to win a prize, a person must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec), of the age of majority in their province or territory of residence and not be, or domiciled with, an employee, representative or agent of Nissan Canada or the National Football League (collectively, the “Sponsors”), Tenzing Interactive (“Contest Operator”), the contest judges, or their advertising and promotional agencies. To be eligible to win the Grand Prize, person must hold a valid Canadian driver’s license, be insurable, and be responsible for vehicle licensing and insurance costs.
5. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize
8. Grand Prize Information: The Grand Prize consists of a 2014 Nissan Rogue SL, automatic transmission vehicle with an approximate retail value of $30,498 CDN before any applicable taxes. Nissan Canada will be responsible for the payment of taxes, freight and PDI. The vehicle will be equipped with all standard features. Colour, options packages, accessories, and other specifics of the prize are subject to availability and are at the sole discretion of Nissan Canada. Manufacturer’s warranty applies to the prize. The vehicle will be delivered to the Nissan dealership in Canada nearest to the winner’s place of residence (as determined by Nissan Canada) and the Grand Prize winner must pick up the vehicle from this location. The Grand Prize winner must present adequate personal identification. The Grand Prize will not be released unless winner first shows proof of having a valid driver’s license in the province/territory in which he/she resides and satisfactory insurance. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, registration and license fees, license plates, insurance, fuel/gas, additional accessories and any costs associated with any upgrade or option packages winner may request (which Nissan Canada agrees winner is entitled to purchase). In the event of lack of vehicle availability due to limited production or for any other reason, Nissan Canada may, in its sole discretion, substitute a model year 2014 vehicle of the same or like model and style.
9. Prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable, not for resale and have no cash surrender value. Sponsors reserve the right, in the event that any prize or component of a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another prize or component of a prize of equal or greater value, without liability.
12. Grand Prize Selection Process: The potential winner of the Grand Prize will be selected by random draw from among all eligible entries received during the contest period. The Grand Prize draw will take place on January 22nd, 2014 in Toronto, Ontario at approximately 3:00 p.m. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period.
13. Selected entrants will be contacted by email and will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill testing question. The selected entrant has 7 days to respond from time of first attempt to contact selected entrant. In the event that the potential winner does not respond within these 7 days, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill testing question, or does not comply with the contest rules, the Sponsors have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner from all remaining eligible entries received. The Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
14. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsors accept no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this contest nor will any responsibility be taken for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or misdirected entries, whether caused by the Sponsors or by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions. Any attempt to deliberately damage any Web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsors reserve the right to modify the contest or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the contest as determined by the Sponsors, in their sole discretion, and conduct a drawing to select a winner from among all eligible entries received at such time. Sponsors reserve the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the contest for any reason at any time without prior notice. All entries become the property of Sponsors, which assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other property related to or resulting from playing or down loading any material in the promotion. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel or suspend the contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsors corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest.
15. Liability: None of the Sponsors, NFL Canada, NFL International, NFL Properties, the NFL, its Member Clubs, their advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees shall have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this contest or any prize awarded. NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL Ventures L.P., NFL Ventures Inc., the National Football League, its member professional football clubs and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this contest or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this contest in any way. © 2013 NFL International LLC. Team names/logos/indicia are trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
16. By entering this contest, entrants hereby grant permission for the Sponsors to contact them with respect to their entry form and comments. Entrants further agree to abide by the contest rules and the decisions of Sponsors and contest judges, which are final and binding on all entrants. Prize winner will be required to release Sponsors, and their related companies, employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives from liability with respect to the contest and the prize. A Declaration of eligibility and release must be executed. Failure on the part of the selected entrant to return the Declaration by the deadline noted on the release form may result in disqualification of that person and an alternate entrant may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Each winner agrees to authorize Sponsors to announce and publish his/her name, address (city only) submitted on entry form, comments, likeness and photograph in any forthcoming publicity in connection with this promotion without further remuneration. Each winner will also be required to sign a publicity release.
17. As a condition of entering this contest, entrant agrees that: (1) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for any losses or damages and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration; and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest but in no event legal fees. Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
19. The Nissan names, logos, product names, feature names and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries.